El Vell Moli De Dalt
The old flourmill is nowadays restored. The house stands in between the stream and the watermill basin, which has been addapted to swimming and sunbathing. Distribution and equipment:
- 2 rooms with 2 twin beds
- 2 rooms with 2 double beds
- 1 room
- 2 bathrooms with bathtub
- 1 kitchen-dining-room with fireplace
- 1 kitchen-dining-room with stove, overlooking the mill basin
- 2 gas cookers with 4 fireplaces and oven
- 2 fridges
- Fiber optic Wifi broadband
- central heating and floor heating
- 1 washing machine
- màquina de rentar roba
- pots, pans, coffee pot, kitchen utensils, kitchen clothes, cutlery, dishes, tablecloth and napkins
- 1 big towel, 1 small towel and 1 feather duvet per person
|Week-end (+20 euros fiança)
| High Season:Easter holidays, all bank-holiday weekends from 1 May, Whitsun 23 June, 15 July, 31 August, 11 September, 23 September, 12 October ,1 November, 6 and December 8 and Christmas holidays.
* The price includes the rent of the house and the rendering of services of maintenance, substitution of bedlinen and towels once a week. Every dwelling is equipped with: household furniture, houseware, domestic appliances, kitchen utensils, kitchen clothes, crockery, cutlery, tableclothes, serviettes, bedclothes and towels. The property also supplies the initial wood for the fireplace, plastic bag for the litter, toilet paper, fire lighters and matches. Tenants are entitled to use: the outdoor barbecues and the heated swimming pool in the greenhouse. Children’s games: sandpit, toboggan and table tennis. The swimming pool in the greenhouse is to be shared during daylight and exclussive for the Eco-House tenants during the night.
Wood costs 4€ per box.
A day visit costs 10€ per person.
An extra bed costs 10€ per night.
For longer stays consult prices at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tenats have to make a deposit in all houses. This will be returned after inspection of the dwellings.
The payment is to be made by cash on the moment of the arrival.